Monday, December 10, 2012

MPM: Pinterest Recipe Round Up!

With two teens on the go, menu planning has all but ground to a halt at my house. I know what's on hand and DO sketch out possible meals, but then have to adapt to cooking for one (me!) or 3 or more (all of us + friends). This week "looks" like a fairly menu-plan-able week!

But first I want to share the recipes I've tried recently from PINTEREST!

Source
Cheeseburger Flat Bread Melts--although I used normal flat bread. We liked these--very nice flavor and the flat bread made a nice change. On a scale of 1 (yuck) to 10 (to die for) these rated a 7 and I will be making them again!


Source
Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes were a HUGE hit! You could skip making the cheese sauce, but WHY? It's so good and gooey! These were a n 8.5.


Source
Cheesy Garlic Bread Sticks    These are now MANDATORY with Stromboli!! They're that good!



Now for this week's Menu Plan:


Sunday :

Lunch: Quick broccoli and cauliflower soup (2 cans cream of potato soup with the added milk, then add small onion sauteed in butter and some steamed brocolli and/or cauliflower. Needs pepper! Serve with cheese and green onions.)

Dinner:  

Source
 
Tender and Tangy Crock-Pot Ribs

Hashbrown Casserole

Peas

Fruit


Monday:
Beef Stew
Warm bread
fruit


Source


Tuesday:
Cilantro Omlettes
Indian Potato Salad
Peas
Fruit

Wednesday:
Some kind of pasta

Thursday:

Source
Crock Pot Panda Express Style Orange Chicken
Rice


Friday: If anyone is home I'll make pizza!

Need help planning your family's menus? Check out all the great plans at Menu Plan Monday!

2 comments:

Jamie at Prepared to Eat said...

Oh, that orange chicken looks so good!

Susan said...

I'm kind of wanting some of those cheesy garlic breadsticks right now :)