Thursday, May 07, 2009

What we listened to in the car this week



Although we had sufficient time to listen to nearly all of it, we got thru disc 5. What a super story!![You can click here to read the first few pages.] I doubt P will finish it, and B will likely wait to read the rest at the pool, but I may just listen to the rest! Who wouldn't want to listen to Lynn Redgrave read aloud! However, when "Aunt Eleanor" was speaking I kept picturing "Penny" in "As Time Goes by..." The voice Ms Redgrave gave her was uncannily similar!

[Actress Moyra Fraser]

2 comments:

Leonie said...

So, what do you think of Inkheart? We liked the movie and I like the way words and books are described in the novel.

Hopewell said...

I'm really enjoying the idea of "reading people" out of or into a story. Much cooler than mere time travel.